Image courtesy http://wordle.net

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Chapter 2

How does Mr. Naman look like? Mr. Naman decided to answer this question in his own words: " Well, to start with,I am thin, definitely thin. My height is 6". I have long head with no hair coming out of my nose, ears, or the region below my nose or area ranging from my mouth to ears down to neck. I should say that i keep myself clean. My finger nails are cut in a perfect semi-circular shape. My bodily features are made precisely by keeping the golden ratio in mind but there has been an exception in my case. Trust me, i have got all things measured by a tailor and his son who had learnt the use of vernier calipers. Typically the distance from head to hand's finger tips divide the height (head to toe) in golden ratio. But in my case, distance from the head to hand's finger tips is found to be shorter than the golden number. I am still trying to find out that whether its my hands that are shorter or is it my legs that have elongated out of proportion. I have 28 teeth, I had lost my wisdom teeth 2 years back. I think their role was over, they had imparted all the wisdom that they could offer and i have received all their knowledge."

One should not trust the words of Mr. Naman as one can not be sure whether Mr. Naman is talking about himself or the person that his thoughts tell him or the person he wants to be. Some say that his features are mixture of all the above. On asking about Mr. Naman from his mother, one always get the answer "To me, he is still a little boy, my boy, mama's boy!". Any further questions leads to analogies from Lord krishna tv serial.

No comments: